Friday 6 December 2013

Creative Fingers Easel card with Beccys Place

This week as usual our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of an easel card.  Here's my creation




I am using the fabulous Christmas Tree Cottage digi from Beccys Place which I just fell in love with as soon as I saw it!  My papers and embellishments were all magazine freebies.

I hope you will be able to have a look at the challenge blog as we have some lovely new DT members.

I made my card  and photographed it in the middle of a terrible storm ( which is why my photo is a bit wobbly lol!).  The wind and rain eased by the afternoon only to be replaced by blizzards!  The joys of the Scottish winter!

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Gorgeous as always hun.
Love the playfull paper and embellies.

Huggsss, Angelique

Unknown said...

Beautiful easel card Lynne. Looks fantastic! Ooohhhhh Christmas, not long now! :)
Eithne