Monday 2 September 2013

Through the Purple Haze - Use your Dies with Delicious Doodles

Its time for a new challenge at Through the Purple Haze challenges, this week its use your dies, considering I could actually open my own die shop this suited me perfectly!

We were lucky enough to get some Delicious Doodles images to play with heres my make


I absolutely adore wolves and this image was such a joy to colour!  I went for an unusual hair colour but I think she pulls it off!  My background paper is Prima, my tree die is Memory Box and the swirls are Marianne.  Some grey pearls from my stash and some dots of pearly Cosmic Shimmer to finish.

I do overthink my cards sometimes but I wanted this to look like a winter forest with the stark trees, swirls of mist and dots of pearly frost.  Let me know if it works!

You will find a wealth of wonderful digis at Delicious Doodles here, I loved colouring this one!


Please pop along to the TTPH challenge blog here and see the DT inspiration, you will be rushing off to your stash to dig your dies out or rushing to the craft shop to buy more! (hmm sounds like a plan!)

I would like to enter these challenges



8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and I love the green colouring and fussy cutting around the image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Lynne!
What a beauty! Those die cut trees make such an impact! Love it!
Hugs
Darcy

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful, the colouring is fab & she does pull off that hair colour. I think I need those tree dies, love 'em
Hugs
Teresa
xxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Awesome card love wolves too and your coloured image beautifully great combo, hugs xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Lynne! I think the whole background and woody effect works perfectly for your scene!
Thank you for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge and good luck!
x

Patty Gorka said...

Beautifully done! Love the green and the trees are great too! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Luvin the pearls and swirls, Thanks for joining us at OLL.
Chris x

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Absolutely beautiful, from the background to the image and the decorations around.Thanks for sharing it with us at Ooh La La. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs from Lisbeth