Thursday 9 August 2012

Kanban boxes and card

Havent managed to blog for a while - combination of laptop problems and a horrible summer cold that will not go! As soon as the sun came out I was struck down  - typical!  Not great for creativity either.

Ive been crafting using a Kanban kit my mum got from QVC a long time ago - it is stunning and so easy to use - I really enjoyed making and decorating the little boxes.

I stuck them together with my faithful glossy accents and along with the die cuts in the kit used some paper cellar satin heart buttons.(yes that is a chocolate bar holding the box up but its special k so thats ok!)

My ususal rubbish photography isnt showing the embellishments on this box - a netallic flower to add to the die cuts and 3 pearl buttons in the bottom right hand corner.

I just love the patterns and colours of this collection.  I enjoy making a simple card from a kit now and again - especially when you feel like crafting but have little inspiration and the quality of Kanban is fantastic.

Hopefully now Im feeling a lot better my crafty mojo will return and I can carry on working my way through my epic stash!

No comments: